The Yodlee PersonalFinance Yodlee SmallBusiness and YodleeWealth services are collectively referred to as "Yodlee MoneyCenter" in these Terms.
PART I - REGISTRATION FOR Yodlee MONEYCENTER
Acceptance of Terms.
When you click on the "I Accept" button, you agree to these Terms. If you do not agree to all of these Terms, click on the "Cancel" button. If you do not accept these Terms, you will not be entitled to use the Yodlee MoneyCenter. Yodlee reserves the right at our discretion to make changes to these Terms. Upon any change, Yodlee will r post the new or different Terms on our website under Terms and Conditions . You agree to accept electronic communications, links to and/or postings of any revised Terms and that such electronic communications, links and/or postings constitute notice to you of any new or different Terms. Your continued use of the Yodlee MoneyCenter constitutes acceptance of the changes and an agreement to be bound by these Terms, as amended. If you do not agree to the changes, you have the right to discontinue your use of the Yodlee MoneyCenter.
When using or accessing services offered through third party service providers, you will be subject to terms posted by the service providers. Use of their services, or acceptance of their terms of service, as the case may be, signifies your agreement to their terms and conditions of service.
In order to register or use Yodlee MoneyCenter, you must be at least 18 years old, a United States resident and legally capable to enter into contracts. . You may only use Yodlee MoneyCenter for personal or individual use. You may not use the Yodlee MoneyCenter for commercial purposes and may not resell or otherwise provide other persons with access to the Yodlee MoneyCenter using your password or user name. The terms "you" and "user" refer to the person that registers for the Yodlee MoneyCenter.
The Yodlee MoneyCenter tools and services are currently free of charge. Yodlee reserves the right to charge fees for these services at any time.
Yodlee is unable to foresee or anticipate technical or other difficulties with the MoneyCenter. The Yodlee MoneyCenter Service may contain errors, bugs, or other problems from time to time. These difficulties may result in loss of data, personalization settings or other service interruptions. For this reason, you agree that, except as explicitly stated otherwise in these Terms, the Yodlee MoneyCenter is provided "AS-IS", without warranties of any kind. Yodlee cannot assume responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery, or failure to store any user data, communications, or personalization settings.
Service Changes and Discontinuation
Yodlee reserves the right to change or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Yodlee MoneyCenter Service at any time without notice. You agree that Yodlee will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification or discontinuance of the Yodlee MoneyCenter Service. Although Yodlee has released prior versions of the Yodlee MoneyCenter Service, it is under no obligation to continue to do so. Yodlee reserves the right to alter features, licensing terms, or other characteristics of any version of beta services that it releases.
You may cancel your Yodlee user registration at any time by sending a request for cancellation to customercare@Yodlee.com.Upon confirmation of your request, your Yodlee MoneyCenter account will be cancelled. Please keep in mind that extended periods of inactivity may also result in your Yodlee MoneyCenter account being cancelled.
Rules of the Road
For the benefit and security of our users, and to comply with applicable laws, we have a few mandatory guidelines that we call "Rules of the Road". Any conduct that violates the Rules of the Road is grounds for termination of your Yodlee MoneyCenter services account.
- Provide Accurate Information. You agree to provide true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself and your accounts maintained at other web sites, as requested in Yodlee's registration form and account setup process and you agree to not misrepresent your identity or your account registration information. You agree to keep your registration and account information up to date and accurate. Failure to provide accurate and complete information during registration may prohibit the use of the Yodlee MoneyCenter Service or result in errors in your requested Bill Payments. You also certify that any payment account you register with the Yodlee MoneyCenter Service is issued in your name and is an account that you are authorized to use. This registration information may include your passwords and user names for the third party web sites, such as your Merchant Payee, banks, or credit card services. Yodlee (including its service providers and agents) will have access to this information and use this information for providing the Yodlee MoneyCenter Service and accessing Merchant Payee web sites and other web sites on your behalf.
- Guard Your Password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. You are fully responsible for all activities that occur using your password or account. Please notify Yodlee customer care immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security. We will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. You may not use anyone else's password at any time. This also applies to any passwords required for use of other services provided by Yodlee partners.
- Customer Service Requests. If you request customer service assistance or report a problem with the MoneyCenter Service, it may be necessary for Yodlee to access your account and view your MoneyCenter Service account information.
- Share Your Accounts Responsibly. Yodlee MoneyCenter allows you to share your personal accounts with other users. It is your responsibility to choose with whom you will share your personal accounts and to set your permissions for each individual designated recipient carefully. Depending on the permissions you set, that designated recipient will be able to see your account information, including individual transactions, and be able to control your personal accounts to the same extent as you can control them through Yodlee MoneyCenter. You agree that you will indemnify and hold Yodlee harmless from any harm or consequence of any kind that is a result of you sharing your account information with any other person or entity in any manner. It is your responsibility to enter all of the information accurately. You will be prompted to create, enter, and share a secret (known as shared secret) to establish a relationship between your account and the designated recipient. The shared secret is a value to ensure that only the intended recipient can complete the sharing process to have access to your personal accounts. As the 'owner' of the account, you can establish, modify, or remove the level of access to your account by designated recipients at anytime. If you are the recipient, you will be required to enter the shared secret during the final step of the sharing process and must take the same cautions with the shared account as you do your own personal accounts. If you are the designated recipient you agree to indemnify and hold Yodlee harmless from any harm or consequence of any kind that is a result of sharing an account owner's account information.
- Obey the Law. You agree not to use the Yodlee MoneyCenter Service for illegal purposes or for the transmission of material that is unlawful, harassing, libelous (untrue and damaging to others) invasive of another's privacy, abusive, threatening, or obscene, or that infringes the rights of others.
- Proprietary Rights. You acknowledge and agree that Yodlee and/or its licensors or suppliers own all rights to this Website, the content displayed on the site and any intellectual or proprietary property and/or technology (in any form) made available to you as a part of or in conjunction with the Yodlee MoneyCenter Service. You are only permitted to use any the foregoing as expressly authorized by these Terms and otherwise by the Yodlee MoneyCenter Service. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, or create derivative works from any content. If you access Zillow content, you agree that you will not use Zillow data for any other purpose than for your individual use. Further, you agree not to reverse engineer or reverse compile any technology associated with the Yodlee MoneyCenter Service, including but not limited to, any software applications or Java applets associated with the Yodlee MoneyCenter Service or any other Yodlee service and FinApps.
- At least 13 years of age or older. Yodlee MoneyCenter is not intended for use by persons under the age of 13. If you are under 13, you may not use Yodlee MoneyCenter or download a mobile version of it, and you may not provide us with any of your personal details. Yodlee will not knowingly collect any personal information of persons under 13.
Rights You Grant to Yodlee.
- Yodlee Revenues and Advertising. Yodlee may rely on advertisers to help fund the Yodlee MoneyCenter Service that we offer to our users. In order to continue our service with no charge, you agree that Yodlee may display advertisements and promotions of all kinds in and with the Yodlee MoneyCenter Service. You understand that Yodlee may have agreements with websites including revenue sharing from advertising or transactions, and new user bounties.
- Customer Service Efforts. If you request customer service or other assistance from Yodlee, you acknowledge and agree that Yodlee is authorized to access and view your MoneyCenter pages and information to provide such assistance and support.
Yodlee MoneyCenter may be available through a compatible mobile device, including tablets and smart phones. Your use of the Yodlee MoneyCenter may be become subject to charges by your wireless carrier. Yodlee assumes no responsibility for the payment of any messaging, data or content charges by your wireless carrier or any other party. You agree that you are solely responsible for these charges as well as any software requirements or updates required to access or use Yodlee MoneyCenter. Yodlee SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL STATUTORY OR OTHER WARRANTIES OR REPRSENTATIONS AS RELATES TO (a) AVAILAIBLITY OF YOUR WIRELESS SERVICE FROM YOUR WIRELESS CARRIER, UNINTERRUPTED ACCESS TO Yodlee MONEYCENTER, OR TRANSMISSION OF DATA OR COMMUNICATIONS IN CONNECTION WITH Yodlee MONEYCENTER, AND (b) ANY LOSS OR OTHER SECURITY BREACH OF THE WIRELESSS SERVICE.
PART II - Yodlee MONEYCENTER TERMS
Yodlee MoneyCenter is an online service that allows users to consolidate their personal financial information in a single place and perform budgeting activities. The terms and conditions in this section apply to your use of Yodlee MoneyCenter.
Bill Delivery and Presentment
You may use the Yodlee MoneyCenter to request presentment of electronic bills from Payees. This feature is for the presentment of electronic bills only and it is your sole responsibility to contact your Payee directly if you do not receive your Payee statement.
By registering for and using the Yodlee MoneyCenter to request presentment of electronic bills, you authorize and permit Yodlee (including its service providers and agents) to undertake the following actions on your behalf:
- Access third party web sites, including web sites maintained by Payees designated by you, to retrieve your account and billing information; and
- Use information submitted by you to Yodlee (such as account passwords and users names) to provide Yodlee MoneyCenter and to configure the services.
Yodlee may disclose your name, user name, and user passwords that you provided during registration to third party web sites, so that Yodlee can obtain the information you requested and display it to you in connection with the Yodlee MoneyCenter. When you register for the Yodlee MoneyCenter, you authorize Yodlee to disclose such information in order to provide the Yodlee MoneyCenter.
You acknowledge and agree that for the limited purposes described in this section of the Terms, Yodlee shall be acting on your behalf and as agent for you, and the acts of Yodlee undertaken on Payee and other third party web sites to provide you with the Yodlee MoneyCenter shall be deemed to be actions taken by you.
The Yodlee MoneyCenter is not able to update or change your personal information, such as, but not limited to, name, business name, address, phone number(s) and e-mail address(es), that you have established with the electronic Payee. Any changes to such information will need to be made by contacting the Payee directly. Additionally, it is your responsibility to maintain all user names and passwords for the electronic Payee site. You also agree not to use someone else's information to gain unauthorized access to another person's bill.
Upon activation of the electronic bill presentment feature, Yodlee may notify the Payee of your request to receive electronic billing information. The presentment of your first electronic bill may vary and may take up to sixty (60) days, depending on the billing cycle of the Payee. Additionally, the ability to receive a paper copy of your statement(s) is at the sole discretion of the Payee. It is your responsibility to keep your accounts current. A Payee may deny your request to receive electronic bills.
Yodlee will endeavor to present all of your electronic bills promptly through the Yodlee MoneyCenter. In addition to notification within the Yodlee MoneyCenter website, Yodlee may send an e-mail notification to the e-mail address listed for your Yodlee MoneyCenter account. It is your sole responsibility to ensure that this contact information is accurate. In the event you do not receive notification, it is your responsibility to periodically log on to the Yodlee MoneyCenter website and check on the delivery of new electronic bills. You are responsible for ensuring timely payment of all bills, regardless of whether or not Yodlee is able to present the electronic bills to you on a timely or complete basis. You agree to hold Yodlee and its service providers harmless should Yodlee or a Payee fail to deliver your monthly statement(s) or bill(s), or otherwise delay in such delivery. You are responsible for ensuring timely payment of all bills. Copies of previously delivered bills must be requested from the Payee directly.
Yodlee is not responsible for the underlying accuracy of your electronic bill(s). Yodlee is only responsible for accurately presenting the information that Yodlee receives or obtains from the Payee. Any discrepancies or disputes regarding the accuracy of your electronic bill summary or detail must be addressed with the Payee directly. These Terms do not alter your liability or obligations that currently exist between you and your Payee(s).
Third Party Accounts.
By using the Yodlee MoneyCenter Service, you authorize Yodlee to access third party sites designated by you, on your behalf, to retrieve information requested by you. You hereby authorize and permit Yodlee to use information submitted by you to the Yodlee MoneyCenter Service (such as account passwords and users names) to accomplish the foregoing and to configure the Yodlee MoneyCenter Service so that it is compatible with the third party sites for which you submit your information. For all purposes hereof, you hereby grant Yodlee a limited power of attorney, and you hereby appoint Yodlee as your true and lawful attorney-in-fact and agent, with full power of substitution and re-substitution, for you and in your name, place and stead, in any and all capacities, to access third party sites, retrieve information, and use your information, all as described above, with the full power and authority to do and perform each and every act and thing requisite and necessary to be done in connection with such activities, as fully to all intents and purposes as you might or could do in person. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT WHEN Yodlee IS ACCESSING AND RETRIEVING INFORMATION FROM THIRD PARTY SITES, Yodlee IS ACTING AS YOUR AGENT, AND NOT THE AGENT OR ON BEHALF OF THE THIRD PARTY. You agree that Yodlee's third party account providers shall be entitled to rely on the foregoing authorization, agency and power of attorney granted by you.
Except for those relationships, you understand that Yodlee has no relationship to, affiliation, or connection with any third party sites available for use with the Yodlee MoneyCenter Service. The Yodlee MoneyCenter Service is not endorsed or sponsored by any such account providers. You agree that Yodlee assumes no responsibility and shall incur no liability with respect to the acts, omissions, or determinations of any such third party site. You acknowledge and agree that Yodlee may not maintain the same level of security against unauthorized access to your account information as the third party sites that you authorize Yodlee to retrieve information on your behalf.
Categorization of Transactions, Accounts or Other Information.
The retail and small business categorization in the Yodlee MoneyCenter Service is an estimated categorization provided for your information only, and does not indicate accurate status of any transaction, account or other information. You agree that you will not rely on the categories provided in Yodlee MoneyCenter or set by you for any purpose, including without limitation, for tax deductions.
Disclaimer Of Warranties.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT: YOUR USE OF THE Yodlee MONEYCENTER AND ALL INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND OTHER CONTENT (INCLUDING THAT OF THE PROCESSOR BANK AND THIRD PARTIES) INCLUDED IN OR ACCESSIBLE FROM THE Yodlee MONEYCENTER IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE Yodlee MONEYCENTER IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. Yodlee AND ITS LICENSORS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND AS TO THE Yodlee MONEYCENTER AND ALL INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND OTHER CONTENT (INCLUDING THAT OF THIRD PARTIES) INCLUDED IN OR ACCESSIBLE FROM THE Yodlee MONEYCENTER, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, Yodlee IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY DATA FROM ANY THIRD PARTY OR FOR ANY INTERRUPTIONS IN THE AVAILABILITY OF ANY SERVICE, WHETHER THE RESULT OF ACTIONS BY Yodlee OR ANY THIRD PARTY. THE OFFICIAL LANGUAGE OF THE Yodlee MONEYCENTER SERVICE IS ENGLISH; THEREFORE, LIMITED PROVISION OF PARTS OF THE Yodlee MONEYCENTER SERVICE MAY BE TRANSLATED FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE ONLY. Yodlee SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND REGARDING THE CONTENT OF THE ANY TRANSLATION PAGES.
CATEGORIZATION OF YOUR TRANSACTIONAL INFORMATION WITHIN Yodlee MONEYCENTER IS AN ESTIMATION PROVIDED FOR YOUR INFORMATION ONLY, AND Yodlee DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY FOR ANY USE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, TAX DEDUCTION CATEGORIZATION. Yodlee AND ITS LICENSORS MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE Yodlee MONEYCENTER SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (ii) THE Yodlee MONEYCENTER WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE Yodlee MONEYCENTER WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE Yodlee MONEYCENTER WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, AND (V) ANY ERRORS IN THE TECHNOLOGY WILL BE CORRECTED. ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE Yodlee MONEYCENTER IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM Yodlee OR THROUGH OR FROM Yodlee WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THESE TERMS. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. TO THE EXTENT THAT ANY PART OF THIS SECTION IS NOT CONSISTENT WITH ANY OTHER PART OF THESE TERMS, THEN THIS SECTION WILL CONTROL.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
YOU AGREE THAT NEITHER Yodlee NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS, THIRD PARTY DEVELOPERS, ACCOUNT PROVIDERS OR ANY OF THEIR AFFILIATES WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY HARMS, WHICH LAWYERS AND COURTS OFTEN CALL DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, OPPORTUNITY, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, EVEN IF Yodlee HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, RESULTING FROM: (i) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE Yodlee MONEYCENTER SERVICE; (ii) THE COST OF GETTING SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY PRODUCTS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO, THROUGH OR FROM Yodlee; (iii) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (iv) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANYONE ON THE Yodlee MONEYCENTER SERVICE; (v) THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, UNAUTHORIZED USE, PERFORMANCE OR NON-PERFORMANCE OF ANY THIRD PARTY ACCOUNT PROVIDER SITE, EVEN IF THE PROVIDER HAS BEEN ADVISED PREVIOUSLY OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES; OR (vi) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE Yodlee MONEYCENTER SERVICE. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to you.
You agree to protect and fully compensate Yodlee and its affiliates, subsidiaries, licensors, suppliers and service providers from any and all third party claims, liability, damages, expenses and costs (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys fees) caused by or arising from your use of the Yodlee MoneyCenter, your violation of the Terms or your infringement, or infringement by any other user of your account, of any intellectual property or other right of anyone.
Service Fees And Additional Charges
Fees for use of the Yodlee MoneyCenter are set forth on the Website and in these Terms and are subject to change. Any other fees associated with your financial institution accounts will continue to apply. You are responsible for any and all telephone access fees and/or Internet service fees that may be assessed by your telephone and/or Internet service provider.
These Terms and any notices or other communications regarding the Yodlee MoneyCenter may be provided to you electronically, and you agree to receive communications from Yodlee in electronic form, which may take the form of e-mail, text messages, or other mobile & electronic communications, and that standard messaging or data rates may apply. Electronic communications may be posted on Yodlee MoneyCenter web site and/or delivered to your registered e-mail address. All communications in electronic format will be considered to be in "writing", and to have been received no later than five (5) business days after posting or dissemination, whether or not you have received or retrieved the communication. Your consent to receive communications electronically is valid until you revoke your consent by notifying Yodlee of your decision to do so. If you revoke your consent to receive communications electronically, Yodlee may terminate your right to use the Yodlee MoneyCenter. It is your responsibility to provide Yodlee with true, accurate and complete e-mail addresses, contact and other information related to this disclosure and to maintain and update promptly any changes in this information. Yodlee shall treat your provision of an invalid e-mail address or any subsequent problems of delivery to a previously valid e-mail address as a withdrawal of your consent to receive electronic communications. You may print a copy of any electronic communications and retain it for your records. Yodlee reserves the right to terminate or change the terms and conditions on which we provide electronic communications and will provide you notice thereof in accordance with applicable law.
Amendment To Terms
We reserve the right at our discretion to make changes to these Terms. Upon any change, Yodlee will notify you by electronic mail, or by a link to or posting of the new or different Terms. You agree to accept electronic communications, links to and/or postings of any revised Terms and that such electronic communications, links and/or postings constitute notice to you of any new or different Terms. If you continue to use the Yodlee MoneyCenter thereafter, your continued use of the Yodlee MoneyCenter constitutes acceptance of the changes and an agreement to be bound by these Terms, as amended. If you do not agree to the changes, you agree to discontinue your use of Yodlee MoneyCenter.
You may not assign these Terms to any other party. Processor Bank and/or Yodlee may assign these Terms to any future, directly or indirectly, affiliated company. Processor Bank and/or Yodlee may also assign or delegate certain of its rights and responsibilities under these Terms to independent contractors or other third parties.
Yodlee shall not be deemed to have waived any of its rights or remedies hereunder unless such waiver is in writing and signed by Yodlee. No delay or omission on the part of Yodlee in exercising any rights or remedies shall operate as a waiver of such rights or remedies or any other rights or remedies. A waiver on any one occasion shall not be construed as a bar or waiver of any rights or remedies on future occasions.
You agree that these Terms are the complete and exclusive statement of the agreement between you and Yodlee with respect to the Yodlee MoneyCenter, and these Terms supersede any proposal or prior agreement, oral or written, and any other communications between you and Yodlee relating to the subject matter of these Terms. These Terms, as the same may be amended from time to time, will prevail over any subsequent oral communications between you and Yodlee.
Choice Of Law
The laws of the State of California govern the interpretation and performance of these Terms.
What Is Yodlee MoneyCenter?Yodlee is in the business of providing digital financial management products to banks and financial institutions. We can offer Yodlee MoneyCenter to you for free because we use it to constantly evolve, learn and improve on the products we develop. Because of you, and what we learn from you, we are able to build best-in-class solutions. Your feedback is always welcome and encouraged here!
Bank-level securityYodlee protects your account with 256-bit encryption and state of the art security features, providing greater peace of mind. Learn more >
Nobody can move money to or from your accounts at Yodlee MoneyCenterYour access to Yodlee MoneyCenter is "read only." This protects you from unauthorized withdrawals and transactions. Learn more >
Alerts that protect you from fraud and late feesNever pay a late fee again with reminders for upcoming bills and warnings when payments are overdue. Learn more >
Over millions of consumers use Yodlee productsYodlee provides secure digital financial solutions to over 750 banks and other companies, who in turn help millions of consumers better manage their finances.
Save for a goalSet a goal and achieve it by saving and tracking your progress, while adjusting goal time and amount when necessary. Learn more >
See transactions from all your accounts, all in one placeAnalyze your spending by viewing transactions from all your accounts and sort by category, merchant, or amount. Learn more >
One of "Five Best Apps to Forecast and Manage Cash Flow."
One of the "New Personal Finance Tools You Should Use."